24 in 24 24 in 24

Didn't see the point.

Man this was a disappointment, I was a huge fan of Tarboy, you have some talent but you seem to have wasted a whole bunch of time on 3-10second long shorts about nothing, the only thing this had going for it was how "random" some of the shorts are.

Super Paper Robot Super Paper Robot

Mind in the right place

This is actually a pretty good idea, like something with a lot of potential
but the art wasn't really that good, just gave the impression you'd scribbled these randomly one day and thrown them into a flash.
Try again but put more time in = win

Hammer Bro Mario Hammer Bro Mario

Another mario parady

How this got the daily 4th place is beyond me
I guess it was a slow day...
not very funny, haha mario killing people with hammers ¬_¬
Just a bit basic and lame to be honest, and for art work, you just used pre made prites, popped them into MS Paint and did a little scribble for blood, minimal effort.

Joe Goes to Lunch Joe Goes to Lunch

Fail

Didn't enjoy this at all
it wasn't funny, there was little to NO humour in this at all and the artwork and animation used wasn't even that great, I've never been a huge fan of Joe Cartoons (irony) but some are atleast a little entertaining or look like there was some effort put into the artwork, this just looks like something that got farted out quickly.

Bad Joe, Bad!

Exodus Tyson Punched Out Exodus Tyson Punched Out

Meh

Yeah harsh I guess but whatever, looking at it from a Flahs point of view, not funny from the response from people :P
poor Graphics and little effort made to a short movie, in short

EPIC FAIL

The Alphabet Song The Alphabet Song

Childsnatchers have a place in my heart

Haha good song man, already was laughing when he got to "C is for Silly" :P
and I thought the animations were done really well as well, good stuff.

Walk in the Woods Walk in the Woods

Not a fan of potty humour...

but in this case, a rabbit pooing as fast as it can away from a bear, clever indeed, and got to love the artwork ;)

Chuck's New Tux! Chuck's New Tux!

Keen mind!

Haha BRILLIANT
A big fan of Happy Harry animation and the cliché humour followed by something completly out of it! Short and Sweet and love it

2 - The Story of Khale 2 - The Story of Khale

I need Closure!

I'm loving the art work a lot and the ideas are so good, I look forward to the next installment, please please make it a bit longer, I loved this and was a bit disappointed as it felter shorter than it should have been.

Cymothoa Exigua Cymothoa Exigua

Scared me to my core

Haha loved it and the art was great, and now I feel a bit better as a person knowing what a Cymothoa exigua is, something essential for life skills
Good stuff buddy :)